Valery Rozov over Vilyuchinskiy volcano
One-day Program "The peaks of Kamchatka"
It includes 4-5 runs with the total vertical drop of approx. 4000 meters. The area of heli-skiing is located in the South Region of Kamchatka - Verkhne-Paratunskie geysers area, Ostraya Mt. area, Vochkazhec Volcano area. Ride down to the Bolshe-Banniye hot springs valley is also possible.
The program includes:
- 9-00 reservation information check;
main instructions in safety measures, heli-ski rules etc;
- 10-30 take-off to the heli-ski area, launch in the mountains;
- 17-00 return to base.
- 4-5 runs of heli-ski with the total drop of altitudeof approx. 4000m;
- professional guides with the ratio of 2 or more guides for one group;
- launch fee;
- avalanche sensors (transceivers), avalanche shovels, probes.
The program does not include:
- air tickets, all airport taxes;
- ski, snowboard and other equipment rental fee;
- emergency evacuation fee;
- visa and other consular service;
- individual transfers;
- additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions, airport time-table changes, equipment breakage, illness etc;
- luggage exceeding fee;
- equipment repair service fee;
- group must consist of 12 people minimum (otherwise the price increases);
- maximum people quantity in one group - 14;
- the heli-ski routes are chosen by the guides and depend on the group riding level, weather and snow conditions;
- the program is planned for good weather;
- we do not provide any refund for missed meals;
- you are obliged to have full cover insurance (medical and transportation expenses included);
- additional heli-skiing is available if the group is on the route;
- minimum guaranteed runs number: 4 with the vertical drop of 3500m;
- for the groups cancelled before the departure to the heli-ski area: we will make the full refund for the undone program;
- for the groups departed to the heli-ski area: in case of bad weather conditions or group danger (for ex. avalanche danger incensement) we will make the refund for each undone run - 60 USD (1500 Rubles) per run per person;
- the group can insist and depart to the heli-ski area in spite of guides recommendations and unstable weather conditions. This decision should be coordinated with the pilot's crew and should be made according to Helicopter flying safety rules and terms, and real weather forecast. If the runs were undone in such conditions according to bad weather conditions, avalanche danger etc. we do not provide any refund;
- we do not give money back to the client if the runs didn't happen because of other reasons, such as broken equipment, illness, late take-off or early landing, caused by the client;
- 30% of the program cost is paid upon application;
- Full cost should be paid no later than 40 days prior to the start of the programme.