Steller`s sea eagle
"One week in Kamchatka. Standard Heli-skiing Program"
It includes 3 heli-skiing day programs with the total drop of altitude of approx. 15000m. Fly and ski on one of volcano slopes: Viluchinskiy (1273m), Avachinskiy (2741m), Aag (2310m), Arik (2300m), Mutnovskiy (2323m), Zhupanovskit Zhupanovskiy (2932m). Skiing down to the Bolshe-Bannie hot springs valley, to the Pacific Ocean shore or to the active volcano crater is also possible.
1st day: Saturday
2nd-5th days: Sunday-Wednesday
- arrival to the airport of Elizovo (30km from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski). Meeting, transfer to the base “Snow Valley”;
- accommodation in base “Snow Valley”
- main instructions in safety measures, heli-ski rules etc;
- spare time and acclimatization
6th-7th days: Thursday-Friday
- 9.00 am breakfast;
- 10.30 am take-off to the heli-ski area, lunch in the mountains;
- 18.00 pm return to the base;
- 19.00 pm dinner; rest, hot springs.
Extra days for the case of a bad weather.
We offer you alternative activities (not included in the price of the tour):
8th day: Saturday
- snow mobiles rental - 400$ per day (one snowmobile+guide);
- dogsledding (www.kamchatkahuskies.com)
departure to the airport.
The program includes:
The program does not include:
- meals (breakfast, dinner) and lunch in the mountains while heli-skiing; breakfast and dinner in reserved /or bad weather/ days - the time is up to the group;
- accommodation in base “Snow Valley” (double rooms);
- 3 days of heli-skiing (1x "The peaks of Kamchatka", 1x "The volcanoes of Kamchatka", 1x "Your decent to the active volcano crater") with the total drop of altitude of approx. 15000m; One day program details;
- minimum two professional guides for each group;
- avalanche sensors (transceivers), avalanche shovels, probes;
- all group transfers during the program. Airport-hotel-airport.
All other transfers are at additional fee;
- accompanying person (tour leader) within the whole time of the program.
- air tickets, all airport taxes;
- ski, snowboard and other equipment rental fee;
- emergency evacuation fee;
- visa and other consular service;
- individual transfers;
- individual menu (drinks and meals not included to the group menu);
- additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions, airport time-table changes,equipment breakage, illness etc;
- luggage exceeding fee;
- equipment repair service fee;
- group must consist of 12 people minimum (otherwise the price increases);
- maximum people quantity in one group - 16;
- the heli-ski routes are chosen by the guides and depend on the group riding level, weather and snow conditions;
- the program is planned for good weather;
- we do not provide any refund for missed meals;
- you are obliged to have full cover insurance (medical and transportation expenses included);
- minimum guaranteed runs number: see "One day programs"
- for the groups cancelled before the departure to the heli-ski area: we will make the full refund for the undone program;
- for the groups departed to the heli-ski area: in case of bad weather conditions or group danger (for ex. avalanche danger incensement) we will make the refund for each undone run - 60 USD per run per person;
- the group can insist and depart to the heli-ski area in spite of guides recommendations and unstable weather conditions. This decision should be coordinated with the pilot's crew and should be made according to Helicopter flying safety rules and terms, and real weather forecast. If the runs were undone in such conditions according to bad weather conditions, avalanche danger etc. we do not provide any refund;
- we do not give money back to the client if the runs didn't happen because of other reasons, such as broken equipment, illness, late take-off or early landing, caused by the client;
- 30% of the program cost is paid upon application;
- Full cost should be paid no later than 40 days prior to the start of the programme.